Monday, May 16, 2011

PS I Love You,

This words are from the last letter wrote by Gerry to his wife, Holly in the PS I Love You.
very veryy veryyy touching! T____T



Dear Holly, I don't have much time. I don't mean literally,
I mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon. 
But I have a feeling this is the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you.
It isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself without any help from me. 
It's to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. 
And for that, I am eternally grateful... literally.
If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, 
or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. 
Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. 
You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. 
So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. 
Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends.

PS, I will always love you.



Hargailah mereka yang ada di sekeliling kita.
Sebab kita tak tahu, entah esok atau lusa, diorang takkan ada lagi dalam 'cerita' kita ni.
Sementara diorang masih ada, hargailah. :)

2 comments:

  1. macam nak nangis baca ni.. da la tgk cite ni je bejurai2 air mata aku.. hmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. kannn.. huhu
    kau try baca novel dia
    sumpah best! xkan menyesal..
    english dia pun bkn jnis yg susah..
    hee

    ReplyDelete