Tuesday, November 22, 2011

lazy update

It has been sooooo long since I last 'wrote' in here. Been quite busy lately. And plus I don't have any interesting story to tell. Ngeh ngehh. Just living my life as a superwoman with superpowers as usual. FYI, I have a LOT of pending assignments waiting to be completed. But my body seems to do not want to co-operate with my mind. Despite of all the coolness and awesomeness of being LAZY, you know sometimes it may kill your life slowly. Sighhhh. Actually there are some problems with my assignment to be settled as soon as possible but I am too lazy to think about it. Procrastination, is not good for your health. And your FUTURE.


I am ruining my own future. Huwaaaaaa T___T


p/s ,
Lately aku rasa macam nak marah je. Semua benda tak kena. Semua benda menyakitkan hati aku. Is it me or memang dunia ni yang menyakitkan??
Lol emo terlebih.


Adiosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment