Sunday, November 13, 2011

My little hero's Big Day


Ammar Aizat Bin Ahmad Termizi is turning 7 today!

 Happy 7th birthday my dear adik, baby, biie, izat, ammar, boboy and whatever names i've called you. hahah. muah muah muahhhhhh ♥ ♥




Sadly I couldn't join them celebrating his Big Day because I am stuck here in the middle of the 'jungle'. Sighh.. How I wish I could hug him tightly now and kiss his fluffy cheek. Arghh I want to go home NOW NOW NOW. T_____T


By the way, Happy Birthday again my little hero. Wishing you a very good life ahead, be a good son and make our parents proud. May you be the most handsome and succesful guy in the future and may Allah bless you always. Amin.. I Lapp you babyyyy! 




With Love,

Your most beautiful sister in the world, Along. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment