Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Non-wordless Wednesday



There were days when she feels like there's no more hopes.





And she know that she gotta stop dreaming and let everything go.




But, she won't stop.





Because she know, as long as she's still breathing





Hope is still there.



#############################


After so long since I last wrote in English........ So....here we go! Wiiiiwww~ Actually, i'm still waiting for the ideas to come. Well i guess they're still on their way, somewhere, back to my brain. Lol. 





So well, this is my 'so-called' dream wedding dress. Hihi. But for sure i'll ask the tailor to modified it. To a more 'muslimah' look. I'm pretty sure my future husband won't let me wearing sexy gown on our wedding day. HAHA. Yeah, I'm a great dreamer you know. I love dreaming on getting married with a very charming man, who had completely meet the quality of a good husband for me. Then, have adorable and smart kids,


LIKE HER.


Ninaaaaaa!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Well, they are still just a dream. (BIG sighhhhhhh~)




What's the point of this entry??!



p/s : this is my 103rd entry! Weeweeeweeee. I should write something more meaningful in my 100th entry last time. Ahh nevermind. It's just the 100th. Not yet 1000. Lol




No comments:

Post a Comment