Monday, August 22, 2011

If you were me, maybe you would understand better.

Dear You,

Thank you for being the first person ever to be so brave telling me that you likes me.
Thank you for being the only boy who always letting me know that there is was someone who love me with full of his heart. 
Thank you for being strong when i dumped and frustrated you that day.
Thank you for accepting me as your friend again after all the pain you've been through.

Honestly,

I really appreciate it when you tell me you likes me. I do. I really do.
I really appreciate your efforts to always letting me know how big your love was. Even though I may seem to not even care at all. Trust me, I actually do.
I really appreciate the strength you hold for all the pain I gave. I truly never meant to hurt you. Really.

You'll never understand why I made the decision that day. It's not that I can't accept you for what you are, for the way you look or what so ever, much less to look down on you. No.

Frankly, I was really hurt when you said I dumped you because I was too much looking for good appearance. I would never do that. I really don't know how to explain to you. As I said, you would never understand.

And now, after all that we have been through, we are still friends. A good friends as I can tell. And I am very thankful for that. We might have forgive each other, but I know, none of us could forget all the things that happened. It's okay, if that is the only way to make sure that I would not vanish from your mind, or maybe, from your heart.


And now I heard that you are leaving. I dont know why I feel like I've lost something that I should have treasure the most. Something I'll never have again. I know that I shouldn't feel this way. I'm sorry but I couldn't help it. Maybe time will heal this feelings one day. It's funny how we ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us and love those who hurt us. Ironic huh? It's often happened though. Especially in my life. Sigh. And now I'm tired of it.

So, for the last time, I would like to wish you a very best luck there. Maybe you'll found someone better than me. Much better than me. Because you deserve that. And take care friend. Don't let anyone to hurt you again. Always remember this, Don't ever fall for a person who are not ready to catch you back.





It will be ok. :)


Thank you so much, and goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. i feel like reposting this :'(

    i'm feeling the same sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, u are welcome to do that
    huhu repost la.. x kesah pun
    as long as you put the credit on me :P

    ReplyDelete