Monday, June 27, 2011

When my head feels like a box with gazillion of stones inside.

Salam. =)

For those who noticed, I have been away from the cyber world for like, 4 days? Haha. But not really 'away' actually. I'm not in a good mood, or in a good condition to interact with other people hyperly (new word of the day) in the cyber world like usual. Yea, been in a downhearted mood lately, and my situation isn't that good. Pity me. Well, since the day I got that bad news, my life is very miserable and feels like dying, even though I am dying, oh but that's not what I really mean. I mean you know, dying inside. Er okay, ignore me for 2 seconds please.  =_="


So, what's up with the title of the entry? Haha. Sounds hyperbole there. But yea, that's the reality. I do feel like my head is like a box, with gazillion of stones inside it. It's hurt, heavy and annoying! Ergh ok just, forget about that.


Sooo, if anyone miss me, (i know that wouldn't be), but IF there's anyone do miss me, please pray for me, for my healthiness, for my happines, for my Awesomeness and what ever positive word with -ness behind. And I really hope that my old self will come back any sooner. Although that would be such a miracle if my old self came back to me. Hehehh. It might take a longer time for me to heal, but it's okay, I do believe in miracles. =)


That's all for now folks. Adios~!


xoxo, Aniss

No comments:

Post a Comment