Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Travel back, down that road.


It’s been so long since I last wrote here. Sighhh. Blame the busy-ness that attacks me! All the tutorials, ‘never-ending’ assignments, quizzes bla blaaa. Ok fine, blame me for being so lazy to update here since I don’t know what to update. Haha. No interesting story I can tell. Perhaps. Hihi. Actually I don't feel like sharing the interesting story that happened to me this past few weeks. Let it sit quietly in my memories je lah ye. ^,^

So, today I’ve completed my LAST presentation for this sem. Public Speaking!! Wuaaa last night I slept at 5 am you know, just to complete everything. Yeah blame the procrastination inside me. Sendiri buat, sendiri tanggung. Haha serves your right siapa suruh delay2 kerja! >.>

But the presentation went so well I guess! Madam Lilie doesn’t complaint much and she was satisfied, I guess. . Haha. Because she was smiling all the way through our presentation (ß ignore the grammar freak) Wakakaa. I guess maybe we had quite eye-catching topic, The ‘Deadly’ Heels.  And I’m so glad that I wasn’t nervous at all and able to maintain ‘COOL’ even though there were soooo many people in the room. No it’s not a room, it’s a HALL! A big lecture hall you know. Luckily they got the microphone so I don’t have to force myself to push my ‘shy-shy’ voice out.  Haha gedikss

And now, I am supposed to do my LAASSTTT assignment for this sem, the marketing project report. Weeee~ But we only done a little and this Friday is the deadline! And many of our group members are going back to their hometown tomorrow! Gahhh. Don’t know if we could make it or not. But you know, by hook or by crook, we must get it done. Ganbatte ne !


Ok jom layan gambar photo-gediks over this past few weeks. Wikikiii (gelak apekah ini?)


Anish hitam mata macam panda. HA-HA


tandas memang port peberet budak perempuan untuk photoshoot


dan menggedik dengan bestfwen yang sama kepala otak. >.<


Ini berlakon! Hipokrito mi amor! *Geng Marketing Project*



ini pula geng bola jaring saya hari itu. bahagianya kami =D


bahagianya mereka! xD


eh tengok ada budak gedik menangis sebab tension asyik kalah. Bhahaha
nasib baik team-mate supportive. :')


budak gedik tiba-tiba posing tengah padang.
p/s: percayalah ini candid! betul tak tipuuuu! >.<



Eh dah la tu menggedik nye. >_______<
Adios!




No comments:

Post a Comment