Friday, December 5, 2014

Just wanted to say Hi!

Salam everyone! How's everyone doing? I'm not sure whether this blog still has readers, but I surely know that few are still stalking me blog (referring to the 'lalu lintas' report on the right HAHA). It's okay though. I don't mind at all. It's good to know that people are still reading my 'writing'. *proud queen*

Well I made a lil bit changes in here as you may see (if you are my loyal reader from the beginning). No more lilypie birthday sticker above, but i put my instagram thumbnails. Entah, I think it looks good and make my blog looks more interesting. Haha. (actually I saw it at vivy's proudduck where she puts her instag thumbnails and i feel like having it too on my blog LOL)

Well, so, I just came back from Bali after 6 days having my pleasure time there (not really a pleasure as it was raining all the way sigh..) But it was okay, I had so much fun and.... took a lot of pictures too haha. If you are following my instagram, you can see my updates every 2-3 hours everyday hahaha. Pity my followers but hey it's my life by the wayy! It was my second time in Bali since 2011. Back then, there was no instagram so I didn't have the chance to upload anything. So this time, kasi chance la beb! :p

So.. I ran out of ideas already. I guess that's all for today? Hahah. Oh by the way, I hope it's still not too late to say HELLOOOO to my fav month, December. Ahh feels good to be back to 'my' month. Hihi. A lot of things has changed. Rasa macam baru je lagi celebrate my 21st birthday on last year's December, now I'm reaching 22! My oh myyyy. How time flies! Ok lah, I think that's all for today's entry. I hope to update more often. (I hope.) Until next time! Adios!





"I'd go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I'd go back to December all the time."
(my fav line from Taylor Swift, Back to December)

No comments:

Post a Comment